In "Doctrinal Discussion" Dr. Glenn McClure writes concerning the Christian walk:
- We need to walk in love which is the essence of our walk (Eph. 5:2).
- We need to walk by faith (2 Cor. 5:7), knowing that God’s way will not always be accepted by this world.
- We need to walk in the light (1 John 1:7).
- We need to walk with integrity (Rom. 13:13).
- Most importantly, we need to walk in newness of life (Rom. 6:4); that is, we need to walk in Christ (Col. 2:6), the one who has given us physical, spiritual, and eternal life.
Source: Miracles of Jesus: Adult Teacher's Insights, page 26.