Herald and Banner Press, located at 7415 Metcalf in Overland Park, Kansas, is the publishing house of the Church of God (Holiness). It publishes The Church Herald and Holiness Banner, the official magazine of the Church of God (Holiness). This monthly publication features articles dealing with Christian issues and doctrine as well as reports of activities among local churches, mission programs, and Bible schools. The Church Herald and Holiness Banner has been in circulation for more than 130 years.
It also publishes The Way, Truth, and Life Sunday School Curriculum. This Sunday school literature adheres to the King James Version of the Bible and has tailor-made materials for each age group, nursery through adult.
Word Alive! Is an undated, multi-sensory children’s curriculum for preschool and early elementary children. It also is based on the King James Version.
The Herald and Banner Press is dedicated to the spreading of God's Holy Word throughout the world and to the lifting up of the name of Jesus Christ to those who come within our reach.
- In one God -- the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- That the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- That the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified, regenerated, and saved from the dominion of sin.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.